Search This Blog

Friday, July 17, 2015

Wednesday Night Dinner

This week's Wednesday Night Dinner was pork chops and you know I love the pork chops at Flavor Bistro. All this for $18.95. The white wine was St. Francis Chardonnay--not a big fan of chardonnay. The red wine was a Scaia Corvina and I didn't like this either. The dinner was great though.


Farmhouse Soup--this one was a sweet potato soup.


Spice-Brined Grilled Pork Chops with Sun-Dried Fruit Compote--tender and flavorful. There was homemade flatbread. The Organic Green Salad was delicious and the Creamy Spinach with Homemade Sausage was great. The Blue Lake Beans were cooked perfectly. Carrots were also served but I don't like carrots so I didn't take any. Since it was served family style, I didn't feel badly that I didn't eat the carrots.


Whipped Potatoes--the potatoes were incredibly rich but why not make them even richer with the creamy spinach. Yum!!!


Chocolate Foldovers with Whipped Cream. This was dark chocolate between puff pastry. Another Yum!!!



2015 07 15

No comments:

Post a Comment