Search This Blog

Monday, November 18, 2013

Chloe's French Bistro

I'll catch up on local restaurant outings before returning to our trip to Seoul.

Chloe's French Bistro is located at 3883 Airway Drive, Suite 145 in Santa Rosa. It's only open Monday-Friday 8-5 so it's hard for those of us who work full time to go. They make great sandwiches and soups. There's a different soup on the menu every day.


Chicken Lentil with Smoked Paprika & Bacon--$5.95 for a bowl. This was delicious and I don't even like lentils. This had so much flavor and I loved the smokiness.


Roast Beef Sandwich--$8.50. This had brown sugar caramelized onions, blue cheese and garlic aioli--loved it!


There's a different pasta gratin everyday. This was fusilli with roasted butternut squash, green onions, asiago & Swiss cheese and bechamel sauce topped with roasted pecans and bread crumbs for $9.95. I thought this was too rich but my husband loved it.



2013 10 23


No comments:

Post a Comment