Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

I'm Back!

Sorry for the lack of posts the last few months. I had a computer malfunction then went to Japan. I'll catch you up on the dinners that were missed then tell you about my trip to Japan. After that, I'll finish my Taiwan adventure. Stay tuned...

Our go-to place for Chinese food in Santa Rosa is Hang Ah, located at 2130 Armory Road in Santa Rosa. It's a pretty good Chinese place, especially since it's in the North Bay.


They have lunch specials served 7 days a week. They come with hot and sour soup.


This is my favorite lunch special--Black Mushroom Beef for $7.50. It's served with chow mein, fried rice or steam rice and vegetables of the day. The beef was very tender and the sauce tasty.


My husband ordered the Kung Po Three Combo for $8.95. It has a nice spicy sauce but not overwhelmingly hot.



2014 04 12

No comments:

Post a Comment