Search This Blog

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Wednesday Night Dinner

Last week's Wednesday Night Dinner looked great at Flavor Restaurant. I normally don't order pork chops because I'm afraid it'll be too dry but I love Flavor's pork chops--so tender and flavorful. Hard to believe you get all this for $18.95, including a white & a red wine. I guessed both varietals--Chardonnay & Grenache but unfortunately, my ticket wasn't drawn for the prize.


Apple Cider-Glazed Holiday Pork Chops. This had great flavor. The apple cider gave the pork chop just a little sweetness and the pork chop was moist.


Bread Stuffing with Sun-Dried Fruits.


Potato Gratin.


Creamy Spinach.


Buttered Carrots.


Farmhouse Soup--Lentil.


Organic Green Salad with fennel, endive and olives.


Pear Tart with Vanilla Cream.



2014 01 01

No comments:

Post a Comment