Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Shanghai Garden

I wanted some Chinese food and went to Shanghai Garden again. It's located at 20956 Homestead Road in Cupertino.

 
Shanghai Pan Fried Juicy Pork Buns--$6.95. The pork filling was juicy. I just wish there were no green onions.
 
 
Beef Noodle Soup--$7.95. The broth was flavorful, the meat was tender and the greens were a nice addition. The noodles are not homemade though. I ordered it without green onions.
 
 
Tilapia with Ground Pork in Spicy Sauce--$14.95. I'm not a fan of green onions and this was loaded with them. The sauce was good but the meat sauce was a little heavy for the tilapia.
 
 
Sautéed String Bean with Bean Curd--$8.95. I loved this dish. The string beans were well cooked--still crispy but cooked through and the bean curds were delicious.
 
 

2014 03 29

No comments:

Post a Comment