Search This Blog

Sunday, April 7, 2019

Rachel's Ginger Beer

Rachel's Ginger Beer is located at 1530 Post Alley. They have several other locations. Their 12th Avenue and University Village locations have Happy Hour from 4-6 pm daily, when Moscow Mules and Porch Swings are $7.50.




They have quite a few options and you can ask for a taste of as many as you like. I thought their original was just okay--I prefer Blenheim's spicy taste much better. I ordered the Pink Guava. The small taste I got had good guava flavor. Once I got my 20-oz cup, it tasted like pink lemonade with a hint of guava flavor. I guess the ice diluted the flavor.

The best value is the 20-oz cup for $6.50. It is actually much more expensive to get growler refills but then again, you don't dilute the flavor with ice.



2019 03 16

No comments:

Post a Comment