Search This Blog

Monday, October 7, 2013

Kong's Tofu, Cupertino

I was in the South Bay this weekend. After I returned from Korea, I wanted to have the US version of foods I had had in Korea so I went to my favorite Korean place.


Mungbean Pancake with Pork--$4.99. The one in Korea was SOOOO much better. It had a lot more flavor, was crispier and a lot less expensive. Look for the post about it in the next few weeks.


Soft Tofu with Clam Soup--$9.99. I never found good tofu soup in Korea so this one was better.


BiBimBap--$10.99. About the same as in Korea. 


Beef Short Rib--$13.99. Much better here. The marinade is nice and the meat is more tender.


Flat Fish--$12.99. Never had fried fish in Korea and this one is good. I like how tender the fish meat is.


Nice selection of banchan. Loved the chap chae, marinated tofu skin, bean sprouts, seaweed and kimchee. I'm not a big potato fan.



2013 10 05

No comments:

Post a Comment