Search This Blog

Thursday, October 10, 2013

New Port Restaurant

I can't go to the South Bay and not have dim sum. New Port is located in Sunnyvale at 1696 South Wolfe. Service is lousy but the food is pretty good.


One of my favorites--glutinous rice shell with meat and black mushrooms inside.


Pan-fried Turnip Cake. 


BBQ Pork Buns


Stuffed Tofu Skin


Porridge with Thousand Year Old Eggs


Tofu Stuffed with Shrimp Paste


Shiu Mai--Pork Dumplings


Pan-fried Noodles--my nephews were at lunch and they don't want anything in their noodles. It was actually pretty good. Slightly crispy and plenty of flavor.


Deep Fried Tofu--silky soft on the inside yet crispy on the outside.


Har Gow--Shrimp Dumplings


Xiao Long Bao--Didn't even try it. I'm picky about my dumplings and the skin looked too thick.



2013 10 6

No comments:

Post a Comment