Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Rice & Noodles Asian Kitchen

You would think that a restaurant called Rice & Noodles Asian Kitchen would have tons of rice and noodles options. There were exactly 6 rice options and 10 noodles options on the menu.

The restaurant is an upscale Asian restaurant, located at 930 W. Hamilton Ave., #110 in Campbell.


Pork Banh Mi Sandwich with Cilantro, Green Leaf, Radish & Carrot. Since the restaurant just opened, they were offering this at 50% off. At $3.25, this was a good deal. At $6.50, I'd rather go to Lee's Sandwich.


Wonton with Cantonese Noodle Soup--$9. As my sister said, it's not horrible but for $9, I expected more than not horrible.

If I was in the neighborhood and I was desperate, I might stop by again. Otherwise, it's not worth a drive.



2014 11 29

No comments:

Post a Comment