Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Magic View, Naxos

I booked the Magic View in Naxos the day before we arrived. I used Expedia and chose the apartment/hotel based on the reviews. The hotel owner met us at the port, even though the hotel was only 300 m from the port.


Magic View, located in a residential neighborhood, had 15 rooms. It took us less than 10 minutes to walk to town. Parking is limited at the hotel but there was a large free lot 5 minutes away. 


The room was clean, spacious and had a little kitchenette. Breakfast was not included. WiFi was free but it was touchy. We had to point our computer at the balcony where the router was located. My other complaint was that there was no hook for the shower head so I had to hold the shower head.


The best part of the room was the private balcony with amazing sea views. I couldn't believe we got all this for only €29/night.


View of the Temple of Apollo from our room.



2015 05 27

No comments:

Post a Comment