Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Battle of the Burgers--Superburger vs Habit Burger

I don't usually eat hamburgers but I tried it at a couple of new places.


Superburgers started in 1978 and has several locations in Sonoma County. This one is located at 9238 Old Redwood Highway.


Superburger--$8.25. This was a 7-oz patty with lettuce, tomatoes and pickles. It also comes with onions but if you want it grilled, it's extra. No steak sauce available. The burger had a nice flavor but it's not worth $8.


Sweet Potato Fries--$4.50 for regular. I had asked if the fries were crispy and I was told it could be prepared that way. Unfortunately, the fries were limp.


The other burger I tried was at Habit Burger. It was started in 1969 and has locations all over the US and even in China. I visited the location at 2350 Vineyard Drive in Oxnard. 

Their burger comes with lettuce, tomato, pickles and grilled onions--$3.75. Steak sauce is available for free.  This had good flavor and I liked it better than Superburger.

The Tempura Green Beans--$3.15 were excellent. Crisp and delicious!

My husband got the Caesar Salad--$4.60 & Onion Rings--$2.70. He liked both as well.



2019 07 24 & 07 25

No comments:

Post a Comment