Search This Blog

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Kong Tofu

I went back to Kong Tofu this weekend while in the South Bay. I wanted to try my friend Lynda's Tofu House recommendation but I was taking my mom and didn't feel like driving too far.

 
Side Dishes--look back at my entry on July 2 and you can see the gelatinous, flavorless cake has been replaced with zucchini. The zucchini was so much better.

 
Chap chae--still my favorite. We had a plate each.

 
Tofu Soup with Mushrooms, medium spicy. There were 3 kinds of mushrooms: enoki, button and oyster. Too spicy for my taste.

 
Tofu Soup with Seafood, white. There were 3 shrimp and several clams. No spice added and it was too bland for me.

 
Tofu Soup with Clams, mild. There's a cloud on the picture from the steam. This is still my favorite tofu soup and the spice was just right for me! At $9.99 per bowl of tofu soup plus rice plus side dishes, it's a great bargain.



2012 08 18

No comments:

Post a Comment