Search This Blog

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Redd, Yountville

One of my favorite restaurants in Yountville is Redd. It's located at 6480 Washington Street.


Sashimi of Hamachi, Sticky Rice, Edamame, Lime Ginger Sauce--$14. This is my favorite. The fish is fresh and buttery and the sauce is amazing. I still dream about it.


Yellowfin Tuna Tartare, Asian Pear, Avocado, Chili Oil, Fried Rice--$14. This had a completely different flavor as the hamachi and was flavorful as well.


Gulf Shrimp & Grits, Fried Egg, Andouille Sausage--$12. The egg really made this dish delicious--nice and runny yolk with creamy grits.


Red Snapper, Creamy Jasmine Rice, Clams, Chorizo, Saffron Curry Nage--$25. I didn't get much of this since my husband ate most of it. What I had was flavorful with a little spiciness from the chorizo.



2013 10 27

No comments:

Post a Comment