Search This Blog

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Wishbone, Petaluma

We were headed to the outlets in Petaluma and needed a place for breakfast. I turned to Yelp and found Wishbone, located at 841 Petaluma Blvd. The sign on the building says "Three Cooks Cafe," the name of the last restaurant at this location.


Bacon Cinnamon Roll--$5. I thought when I had praline bacon in New Orleans, it was the most decadent thing until I had this. This is big pieces of bacon rolled into a cinnamon roll. OMG. This is amazing. Sweet & salty at the same time. Don't tell my doctor I ate this.


Sourdough Pancake--$11. Wild sourdough pancakes with maple butter, tomato jam & bacon. My husband ordered this--he had the pancake and I had his bacon. Okay, I won't check my cholesterol for a few months now.


Truffled Egg Tartine--$9. Two big eggs scrambled and dosed with truffle oil toast with spicy greens (arugula) and local jersey cow ricotta. Okay, I really splurged and went all out for the fat. I'll need to go on a fat-free diet for a month to make up for this meal. That's why I don't usually eat breakfast.



2014 09 27

No comments:

Post a Comment