Search This Blog

Thursday, May 7, 2015

New Port Restaurant

I also hadn't had dim sum in a while and went to New Port Restaurant, 1686 S. Wolfe Rd. in Sunnyvale.


Glutinous Rice Puff--$2.80. Shrimp ball with steamed rice on the outside. One of my favorites.


Deep Fried Taro & Meat Dumpling--$3.50 and Steamed Fried Tofu Stuffed with Shrimp--$2.80. I sent back the taro dumpling because it was greasy and the oil tasted old. The tofu with shrimp was nice and juicy.


Scallop Dumpings--$3.50 and Siu Mai (shrimp & pork dumpling)--$3.50. Both were delicious.


Baked BBQ Pastry--$3.50. These were my favorite. The pastry was flaky and the BBQ pork inside was tasty.


Chinese Broccoli with Oyster Sauce--$6.50.


XO Sauce Rice Noodle Roll--$5.50. These were spicy but didn't have much flavor.


Sesame Sweet Rice Ball--$3.50. This is my favorite dessert. The inside is filled with sweet black sesame paste.



2015 05 03

No comments:

Post a Comment