Search This Blog

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Kong Tofu & BBQ

Kong Tofu & BBQ is located at 19626 Stevens Creek Blvd in Cupertino.


Banchans served with your meal--my favorites are the chap chae, seaweed and fish cake. My husband loved the spicy potatoes.


Soft Tofu Stew with Clams--$11.99. I order mine mild, which is spicy enough for me. I forgot to ask for no green onions but they were easy to pick out. I love this dish. The tofu is so soft and the clams give it just the right amount of flavor. I tried the vegetable tofu once and it wasn't the same. You really need the clams to flavor the broth.


My husband got the Bibimbap with Spicy Pork--$13.99. He liked it but I still like my tofu stew better. The bibimbap has vegetables and a spicy bean sauce. Mix everything up--the hot stone pot gives the rice a crunchy texture.


Beef Shortrib--$14.99 at lunch (smaller portion than the dinner portion for $19.99). This was delicious. It had a nice sweet marinade.



2017 08 12

No comments:

Post a Comment