Search This Blog

Friday, September 15, 2017

Dinesty

I had read that Dinesty Dumplings were 2nd to Din Tai Fung so we had to try it and judge for ourselves.


Dinesty Dumplings is located at 1719 Robson Street.


Pork Soup Dumpling--CA$6.50 for 6. These were good. The skin was thin and the pork was juicy and flavorful.


Pan Fried Marinated Beef Wrap--CA$6.95. This was also delicious. The meat was tender, had great 5-spice flavor and the hoisin sauce, cucumber and scallion complemented the meat. My only complaint is that it was just a tad greasy. I still prefer the beef wrap I had at the Smorgasburg in Brooklyn.


Noodle Soup with Beef--CA$9.50. This also had great flavor and the beef was tender. There was just a small film of grease on top. I wished I lived on Robson Street. I would cool this dish and skim off the fat. It would be perfect then.


2017 08 27

No comments:

Post a Comment