Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Ten Foot Henry

Dinner was at Ten Foot Henry. It's a popular place and I made reservations 1 month in advance for a Saturday night.


It's located at 1209 1st Street SW. It's easy to miss.


Tomatoes, Herbs and Feta with Sidewalk Sourdough Toast--CAD15. The tomatoes were warmed. Mash up the whole bowl and spread it on the toast. I must admit it was quite tasty. Cooking the tomatoes releases lycopene, an anti-oxidant.


Taglietelle Pomodoro--CAD17. I was expecting chunks of tomatoes and this was more a tomato sauce. It had good flavor but next time I think I'll try the Cacio e Pepe.


I had heard Alberta beef is one of the best beef in the world. I ordered Hanger Steak, Truffle Mustard, Gai Choy--CAD26. This was delicious. The meat was tender, flavorful and cooked rare--just the way I like it!



2019 06 15

No comments:

Post a Comment