Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Tisza

I love Tisza in Windsor, located at 8757 Old Redwood Highway. It's in the Holiday Inn.


Ginger Beer by Cock & Bull--$5. This wasn't too sweet but it didn't have much of a bite.


Love their warm biscuits. Just a touch of saltiness with the sprinkled sea salt.


Roasted Castroville Artichoke with Tarragon Brown Butter, Preserved Lemon Aioli--$12. Flavorful but a little too much oil for me.


Pan Seared Diver Scallops, Parsnip Potato Puree, Citrus, Espelette Beurre Blanc--$18. The scallops are cooked perfectly and the citrus beurre blanc was flavorful.


Charbroiled Octopus, Hungarian Paprika Sausage, Duck Fat Fingerling Potatoes, Crispy Grey Lentil, Sauce Gribiche--$14. The octopus is good but it's not a huge portion.


Roasted Chicken Breast, Porcini and Wild Mushroom Cognac Sauce, Buttered Spaetzle, Vegetables--$23. I like this dish. The sauce is flavorful and the I love the spaetzle.


Wiener Schnitzel, Parsley Potatoes, Lingonberry Jam, Creamy Cucumber Dill Salad, Lemon--$24. I go back and forth. Sometimes, I like the plain wiener schnitzel better.


Sometimes, I like the jagerschnitzel better. Jagerschnitzel, Wild Mushroom Sauce, Buttered SpƤtzle--$29. Depends on if I'm in the mood for mushroom sauce.


Forgot to take a picture of the Gravlax with Buttered Toast. It was one of the specials for the night. Nothing too special.



2019 05 31

No comments:

Post a Comment