Search This Blog

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Chloe's French Bistro

I've wanted to try Chloe's French Bistro for some time. They're open only Monday-Friday from 8 am to 5 pm and I work during those hours. They were open on President's Day and on my way home from Albion, I stopped off and had lunch.




They have salads, cold sandwiches, hot sandwiches, soups, quiche and specials. I ordered the Beef Grille--$8.50--a hot roast beef sandwich with brie and horseradish sauce. I love anything with horseradish sauce and this was delicious. The baguette was toasted just right and the roast beef had nice flavor.
 


These are thinly sliced pickles that taste amazing. There's a hint of sweetness.
 


Turn's out Chloe is actually the name of the delivery truck.
 
 
 
2012 02 18

No comments:

Post a Comment