Search This Blog

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Jang Su Jang

I was in the mood for Korean food and turned to Yelp to see what was recommended. Jang Su Jang was highly ranked. It's located at 3561 El Camino Real in Sunnyvale, next to the Korean food mall.

 
The accompanying side dishes. I liked the chap chae but the rest were not memorable. 

 
Cabbage Salad. I've never had this as a side dish and this was good. 
 
 
Seafood Pancake--$14.99. This got high marks on yelp but I thought it was just okay. The pancake was slightly mushy but the seafood was good.

 
Clam Tofu--$10.99. This was okay but I still like the one at Kong Tofu in Cupertino better.

 
Yang Nyum Galbi--$29.99. Beef Short Ribs grilled at the table by the wait staff. This was delicious but expensive. There were 2 rolls of the short rib for $29.99.

 
Bulgogi--$24.99. Marinated ribeye beef. This wasn't worth it. The Galbi was much more flavorful.
 
 

2013 07 12

No comments:

Post a Comment