Search This Blog

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Screamin' Mimi's

My niece and nephew love Screamin' Mimi's in Sebastopol but I have never been until now. Screamin' Mimi's makes its own ice cream and sorbet and USA Today consider it the 4th best ice cream in the US. It has also been voted the best ice cream in Sonoma County since 1995. Those are pretty good honors.

Screamin' Mimi's is located at 6902 Sebastopol Ave. in Sebastopol.




There were interesting flavors. On the day we visited, there was olive oil. I was not a fan--tasted just like extra virgin olive oil. They also had Lemon Cookie Crumble and Chocolate Sin (chocolate ice cream with pieces of their homemade fudge). The ice cream was smooth, creamy and I loved both these flavors. I can see why they're rated so highly.


Ice cream is charged by weight--67 cents per ounce. I got mine in a cookie waffle, which is an additional 25 cents. The waffle cone was delicious and worth it.



2016 08 19

No comments:

Post a Comment