Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

T's Mesquite Rotisserie

We were up in Lake Tahoe and looked for a place to have lunch. I searched on yelp and found T's Mesquite Rotisserie.


T's Mesquite Rotisserie is located at 901 Tahoe Blvd in Incline Village.


Combo Chicken & Trip Tip--$10.95. 1/4 chicken and 1/4 lb tri tip. The chicken was supposed to be soy lime or yucatan style but it didn't have much flavor so it was hard to tell which one it was. Unfortunately, the tri tip didn't have much flavor either. At least both were moist and tender. The  combo comes with 2 sides. I chose rice, which was a little mushy and the coleslaw, which was good.


My husband got the same combo but opted for the marinated cucumber salad and potato salad. He didn't tell me how they were.


The combo plates were served with three corn tortillas and salsa--I got the mild pico de gallo and my husband got the medium green salsa.



2016 08 06

No comments:

Post a Comment