Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

The Halal Guys

We were in the south bay again and had lunch at The Halal Guys, located at 81 Curtner Avenue in San Jose. Look for the Boiling Crab and it's a few doors down.

The last time we were here, there was a line out the door. I guess the hype has died down because there was no line today.

My sister joined us today. She also went to New York with us and didn't care for The Halal Guys there. She liked it here though. She thought the meat was more tender and agreed with me that it was definitely less greasy.




Regular Combo Platter with Beef Gyro & Chicken--$9.99. The small size was significantly smaller and was only $1 less. I got my hot sauce on the side. I dropped about 7 drops on my platter and it was plenty hot. My husband used a whole packet of hot sauce and sweated through his lunch.


Baba Ghanouj with 1 pita--$4.99. We all liked this. It was nice and smoky. It wasn't too salty today.



2016 08 13

No comments:

Post a Comment