Search This Blog

Monday, October 16, 2017

Au P'tit Bistrot

From the Hotel Campanile, it was a 10-minute walk to Au P'tit Bistrot, located at 31 rue Larcher.


This was ranked #1 by TripAdvisor and it was one of the best meals we had on our trip.


Amuse bouche of crab puff.



I chose the €29 3-course meal. My husband got the €35 menu, which included a cheese course. For the 1st course, there were 2 choices. White Asparagus in Vinaigrette with Crusty Black Pudding and Young Salad Leaves.


The other option was Diced Tomato with Crab Mouse and White Radish. This was delicious--subtle crab flavor that was not overpowering.


Catch of the Day with Rhubarb Compote and Spring Vegetables. The fish was well prepared and the cream sauce worked well with the fish.


Grilled Beef, Eggplant Caviar, Artichokes and Potatoes. Beef was tender.


Cheese mousse. This was my favorite course and I'm glad my husband shared. The blue cheese was so light and it was such a unique way to have the cheese course.


Strawberries and Sorbet, White Chocolate and Avocado Ganache. I was hesitant about the avocado but it worked well. It wasn't distracting.


Mille-feuille with Lemon Cream and Matcha Tea Broth. I'm not a fan of matcha so this was just okay with me.


Mignardise of Coffee Meringue.



2017 05 23

No comments:

Post a Comment