Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Ippinn Udon & Tempura

Ippinn is located at 1880 Mendocino Avenue, near the Santa Rosa JC. It's an interesting setup.


Pick up a tray and a plate, order your udon or rice dish.


Move down the counter and add a variety of fried items to your plate, pay at the end of the counter.


I ordered the Tonkatsu Udon--$9.49. It comes with pork belly chasu and a coddled egg in a rich tonkatsu broth. I asked for mine without green onions but asked for a side of cilantro. You have a choice of thin noodles or udon. The broth was very flavorful, the chasu was very tender and the egg was perfectly cooked.


I got a side of Green Onion Pancake--$1.50. This was also quite good.


Mixed Fries--$0.99. I couldn't find ranch dressing to go with it.


I also got the Seaweed Salad--$0.99 but forgot to take a picture.



2018 12 01 & 12 29

No comments:

Post a Comment