Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Au Pied du Sacre Coeur

We took a detour to have lunch. I had read about a great restaurant near Sacre Coeur--Au Pied du Sacre Coeur. It's located at 85 rue Lamarck.


We shared 1/4 liter of house red wine.


For starters, my husband had the Salade Tres Fromages. Look at the portion size. 


I ordered Soupe a l’Oignon--it was very rustic but so flavorful.


My main was Bavette d’Aloyau Au Beurre d’Eschalottes, Pommes Jeites. The flap steak was chewy but very flavorful and the shallot butter sauce was delicious. Again, the potatoes were so creamy--I loved them!


 My husband had the Escalope de Saumon a la Creme du Copres. He thought this was the best dish he had all week. The salmon was perfectly cooked and the caper sauce was amazing.


 and for dessert, we shared a Tarte Tatin--an apple tart. Hard to believe we had all this for €26, tax and tip included.



2015 02 03

No comments:

Post a Comment