Search This Blog

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Paris

On my bucket list is "live in Paris for 6 months." Since I'm still working and I don't have sabbaticals, I have to settle for 1 week. This is my 6th trip to Paris so I really don't have any agenda. I just want to wake up, see what the weather is like and decide what to do that day.

I rented an apartment in the Marais and look forward to going down to the local boulangerie in the morning, picking up croissants and baguettes and retreating to the apartment to have my breakfast. I envision walking down to the local markets and checking out the fresh fruit and vegetable and most of all the cheese offerings.

I will duck into a museum if the weather is not favorable but otherwise, walk the streets of Paris in search of hidden corners. Lunch will be at a local bistro, maybe a nap in the afternoon and then dinner at a neighborhood restaurant. I can't wait!



2015 01 31

No comments:

Post a Comment