Search This Blog

Monday, July 23, 2012

Curried Chicken Salad

My favorite Food Network chef is Ina Garten. I don't think I've made anything of hers that I didn't love. She has an amazing Curried Chicken Salad. The secret ingredient is chutney. Here's her version:
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/curried-chicken-salad-recipe/index.html

And, here's mine:

¾ cups mayonnaise
¼ cup chutney
3/4 tsp garlic salt
1 ½ Tbs curry powder
Rotisserie Chicken, shredded
1 cup celery
1/2 cup craisins
¼ cup toasted almond slices

Blend mayonnaise, chutney, salt and curry powder in food processor. Mix with chicken, celery, craisins and mayonnaise mixture. Add almond slices just before serving.


 
This is the chutney I used but any will work.

 
I like serving my curried chicken salad on Keebler Club Crackers.



2012 07 21

No comments:

Post a Comment