Search This Blog

Monday, July 2, 2012

Kong Tofu & BBQ

Whenever I go to the south bay, I try to eat as much ethnic food as I can. I had a craving for tofu and went to Kong Tofu & BBQ, located in Cupertino. It's very inexpensive. I got all the food pictured here for $9.99.

 
 
 
Order any entree and it comes with a variety of side dishes: Chap Chae, Yam Cake, Steamed Broccoli, Kim Chee, Yams and Marinated Bean Sprouts with Carrots. Yam cake is a firm gelatinous cake that is flavorless--it takes on the flavor of whatever sauce is added. Not my favorite.

 
Chap Chae--sesame flavored Korean noodles with carrots, peppers and onions. My favorite.

 
Kim Chee--pickled Napa cabbage. Flavorful and just the right amount of spice.

 
Soft Tofu Soup with Clams--this is my favorite tofu dish. It came with a bowl of mixed grain rice. The medium spice was spicy enough for me.



2012 07 01




No comments:

Post a Comment