Search This Blog

Friday, July 27, 2012

Rosemary's, Las Vegas

One of my favorite restaurants was Rosemary's in Las Vegas. I loved their $25 3-course lunches on Fridays. I couldn't believe it when I went to do some research and discovered that the restaurant closed in 2011. I will never be able to have its white chocolate rolls again.


Potato roll and white chocolate roll--YUM!
 

 
Potato Leek Soup with Creme Fraiche and Toasted Walnuts
 

 
Seared Shrimp with Roasted Garlic Creamed Potato, Tomato Concasse and Saffron Buerre Blanc

 
Paneed Veal Tenderloin with Pecorino Polenta and Wild Mushroom Reduction Sauce
 

  
Butterfish Baked in Mustard Bread Crumbs on Shallot Poached Haricot Vert with Lemon Caper Butter. This was my favorite dish. I loved the soft fish and the sauce was amazing. I would have licked the plate if no one was watching.

 
Dorothy's Lemon Sponge Pudding Cake with Dried Cherry Coulis. This was my favorite dessert. The cake was so light.

 
Carrot Cake with Ginger Anglaise Blueberry Sorbet

 
Strawberries Romanov Shortcake with Almond Sponge Cake and Vanilla Whipped Cream
 
 

2010 05 07

No comments:

Post a Comment