Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Taste Buds

Whenever I go to the south bay, I pick up food and freeze them so I can have ethnic food when I want. I ordered from an Indian restaurant in Sunnyvale--Taste Buds. I asked for medium spice and there was a nice bite but it didn't linger long and you could still taste the flavors.

 
Gutti Vankai (Eggplant Masala)--$7.95. Nice soft eggplant.

 
Saag Chicken (chicken with spinach)--$7.99. This had nice flavor but beware of the bone shards.

 
ChickenTikka Masala--$7.99. Boneless pieces of chicken breasts sauteed with spices and cream. There's more than enough sauce so I'll add chunks of rotisserie chicken to the sauce and eat it another night.

 
Goat Dum Biryani--$9.99. Basmati rice cooked with goat and spices. I liked the flavors of the rice. Usually, I order the Chicken Biryani but they were out this time.

 
Naan--$1.49. I like the naan here--it's nice and chewy.

 
My dinner plate--a little of everything. I felt I needed some green vegetables so I sauteed baby bok choy with grated ginger. It made me feel better that I had some greens with all the heavy sauces.
 
 

2012 07 23

No comments:

Post a Comment