Search This Blog

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thursday Night Dinner

Another Thursday night at Flavor Bistro.


Bruschetta Con Fico E Prosciutto--Topped with Gorgonzola Dolce, Local Figs, Prosciutto Di Parma and Autumn Organic Chicories served with Healdsburg Ranches Chardonnay North Coast

 
Ravioli D'Anatra--Duck Filled Homemade Pasta Served in a Sugo Di Pomodoro Cooked with Organic Heirloom Tomatoes, Olive Pesto & Arugula served with 2009 Alexander Valley Vineyard "Redemption" Zinfandel from Dry Creek Valley. You can't really tell it's filled with duck but who cares when the sauce is delicious. I must say that Flavor's makes an excellent sugo and again I cleaned the plate.
 
The next course was Costoletta D'Agnello--Grilled Marinated Local Lamb Chop Garnished with Garlic-Fontina Polenta & Roasted Radicchio in a Basil-Marjoram Jus served with 2009 Jekel Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon from Arroyo Seco, Monterey. I got so excited to try the polenta that I forgot to take a picture. I was half way through the dish before I remembered I hadn't taken a picture. The polenta was creamy and cheesy and the lamb chop was delicious. I gnawed the bone clean.


Crostata Di Pesca--Organic Autumn Flame Peach Galette Garnished with Vanilla Cream served with Bonterra Muscat from Bartolucci Vineyards, Lake County
 
 

2012 09 27

No comments:

Post a Comment