Search This Blog

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Yoshida

My parents like to go to Yoshida in Cupertino because they love the lunch special for $7.95. I joined them today and was amazed at all the food that you get on their lunch special. There's also a dinner special that includes chawan mushi--an egg custard that when made well is light and airy. I wanted to try it but the only way you can get it is on their dinner special. I'll have to go back and try that.

 
Yoshida is located at 10700 S. DeAnza Blvd in Cupertino. The lunch special is served 6 days a week--the restaurant is closed on Mondays.

 
This is what you get for $7.95. I was stuffed by the time I finished the meal.

 
Typical California roll--not the best I've had but pretty good.

 
Agedashi Tofu--nice broth. The tofu could've been served hotter.

 
Iceberg lettuce with tasty miso dressing that was served on the side.

 
Miso soup with seaweed and sliced fried tofu.

 
Not quite sure what this was--pickled cabbage with baked salmon.

 
Salmon teriyaki--moist and tasty sauce.



2012 09 23

No comments:

Post a Comment