Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

L'As du Fallafel

After Place des Vosges, we were ready for lunch. Luckily, L'As du Fallafel was nearby. It's located in the Marais at 32-34 Rue des Rosiers.


It's a popular place and there's always a line. You can buy take-out (which is less expensive)


or eat in.


Israeli fruit juice--mango. I thought it was fresh juice so I was surprised to get a can, especially since it was €4. Tasted like Kern's.


Small hors-d'oeuvre of grilled peppers--€3.50.


Special Fallafel Sandwich--their specialty. It's filled with hummus, turkish salad and eggplant--€8.00. I liked it. The turkish salad was a creamy coleslaw and I liked the eggplant. The falafels were flavorful and crispy on the outside. My husband though the falafels at Falafel's Drive in In San Jose were better.


My husband ordered the Lamb Schwarma Sandwich--€10.50. He thought the lamb was too dry and not very flavorful.



2015 02 04

No comments:

Post a Comment