Search This Blog

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Sonoma County Restaurant Week Review

It was a great week. Over the course of the week, we tried 3 different places for lunch and 6 places for dinner.

I thought the best lunch was at El Coqui. The picadillo over rice was delicious. For $10, it was also the best deal. We got the picadillo, rice pudding and ice tea.

I was disappointed by the porchetta at Rosso Rosticceria. The Chicken Marsala at Union Hotel was good but the ravioli was disappointing.

The best dinner was at Partake. I loved both the Garden and the Chef's Tasting menu. It was also the best value, with an amuse bouche, extra dishes and a very reasonable wine pairing.

My 2nd favorite meal of the week was at Sonoma Wine Club. I discovered a new restaurant and wine club.

I would probably skip Walter Hansel next Restaurant Week. They offer a similar 3-course dinner and you don't have to wait for Restaurant Week.

To make up for last week, I'll be eating steamed cauliflower for the rest of this week. Can't wait for next year!



2015 03 15

No comments:

Post a Comment