Search This Blog

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Luigi's, Bakersfield

One of my favorite places to eat in Bakersfield is Luigi's. It's an Italian restaurant filled with locals.


Luigi's is located at 725 E. 19th Street.


The entrees are served with a roll (you have a choice of soft or hard), cheese, salami, marinated carrot & pepperoncini.


Tongue for One--$3.50. I love the marinated beef tongue that can be found in a lot of restaurants in Bakersfield.


Large beef ravioli--$13.95. It's served with 1/2 sausage. I wish I had ordered it without the cheese. The ravioli is good and the sauce wasn't too greasy today. The sausage is delicious--nice and lean.


The best thing about Luigi's is the Butterfinger Pie--$4.75. In fact, I had this before I ate my lunch to make sure I had room in my stomach.



2018 02 17




No comments:

Post a Comment