Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Pho Saigon II

On the way home from Bakersfield, we stopped at the 99 Ranch market in Richmond. It's in a shopping mall with many restaurants. Unfortunately, most of the restaurants were a conditional pass on their health grade. We decided to bite the bullet and take our chances.

We chose Pho Saigon II.


Fresh Spring Roll with Shrimp & Pork--$5. The peanut sauce was thinned with soy sauce. I like my sauce thick and with more peanut taste.


Pho #5 with rare steak, well done brisket, tendon & tripe--$7.75 for small. The large was just $1 more but looked about 50% larger. I get my pho without green onions then add cilantro, basil & bean sprouts. The broth didn't have much flavor and the broth was lukewarm. I hope I don't get sick.



2018 02 19

No comments:

Post a Comment