Search This Blog

Friday, September 26, 2014

Wednesday Night Dinner

At Flavor Bistro in Santa Rosa, my 2nd favorite Wednesday Night Dinner is Middle Eastern Style Chicken, which was featured this week. My most favorite is the brined pork chops, which was served 2 weeks ago. Wednesday dinner is served family style. Pass the plate and help yourself.


Cucumber Gazpacho--this had a sweet as well as spicy taste. You either like it or you don't. I didn't but my husband did.


Clockwise: Organic Salad with Lemon-Garlic Dressing & Sheep's Milk Cheese, Hummus & Olives, Roasted Autumn Veggies, Arugula Couscous, Local Heirloom Tomatoes. The sautéed green lentils were in the center. Warm Flatbread at 1:00. I didn't get a picture of the chicken but it was fork-tender and so flavorful.


Apple Free-Form Pie



2014 09 24

No comments:

Post a Comment