Search This Blog

Friday, January 13, 2017

Luigi's, Bakersfield

I remembered great ravioli at Luigi's the last time we went. Luigi's is located at 725 E. 19th Street in Bakersfield.


I love the pickled tongue. Tongue for One--$3.50. It's marinated in an Italian dressing.


Antipasto served with each entree. You have the choice of hard or soft roll (I like the soft roll--chewy), salami, marinated carrot, peperoncini and a slice of Provolone.


I ordered the large beef ravioli--$13.95. It came with 1/2 sausage. I loved the sausage--nice and lean and full of flavor. The raviolis were good but it was covered with fake Parmesan cheese. I should have asked for it without the cheese.


My husband ordered the Truffle Saccheeti--small for $13.95. It was filled with ricotta and black truffle. Sauce of brown butter, sage and Parmigiano Reggiano.



2016 12 24

No comments:

Post a Comment