Search This Blog

Friday, April 3, 2015

Back in San Francisco--Fat Wong's

After we landed back at SFO, we needed dinner. We went to Fat Wong's, located at 1780 El Camino Real in San Bruno. It's open from 11 am to 11:30 pm every day but it is cash only.  http://www.fatwongskitchen.com/index.html



Rice Noodle Roll with Fish Paste--$3.85. I liked this dish but my husband thought it was flavorless. Of course it's flavorless--it's fish paste in a rice noodle roll! The real flavor comes from the soy sauce & sesame oil that comes with it.


Shrimp Dumpling Noodle Soup--$6.50. You can't go wrong with a nice broth and shrimp dumplings. I find it comforting after a long trip.


Beef Chow Fun--$7.75. I liked this too. Nice tender beef stir fried with rice noodles.


Ma-Po Tofu--$9.00. I didn't like this. This is supposed to have a spicy bean sauce but it really didn't have much flavor.


Dry Braised String Bean in Spicy Meat Sauce--$9.00. I didn't like this either. The string beans were limp and not crispy.



2015 02 07


No comments:

Post a Comment