Search This Blog

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Flipside Bar & Burgers

We went to the 3rd Street Cinema to catch "Foxcatcher." After the movie, we were looking for a place to grab a quick bite. Flipside Bar & Burgers is located right next door to the theatre, at 630 3rd Street.


Single burger with lettuce wrap--$9.95. It's normally served with crinkle fries but I wanted onion rings. It was an additional $2 for the onion rings but they were worth it. The onion rings were much better than the fries. The burger was just an ordinary burger. I like In & Out better.


Single cheeseburger with crinkle fries--$10.95.

We should have gone across the street to Flavor Bistro. From my postings, you may think I have a financial interest in Flavor. I really don't--I just love the dishes and value at Flavor.



2015 02 25

No comments:

Post a Comment