Search This Blog

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Cavaliere's Bakery & Cafe

Someone brought in baked goods from Cavaliere's so I went in search of the bakery. It's located at 2600 Mendocino Avenue in Santa Rosa.




Display of baked goods. The apple dumplings in the foreground looked like they were baked in a muffin tin with a folded top.



I had a sticky bun for $2.95. It was delicious and not too sweet. It wasn't as crispy as Healdsburg's Downtown Creamery but just as good. My husband had a poppy seed muffin for $2.50. He loved the almond flavoring.

I did notice that their cakes were not perfectly decorated. They were lopsided and the frosting was not smooth. I didn't taste them but if I needed to bring a cake somewhere, I'm not sure I would show up with one of these. It would look like I made it.



2015 04 04

No comments:

Post a Comment