Search This Blog

Monday, March 4, 2019

Red Bee BBQ

I thought we'd try a new place and found Red Bee BBQ in Windsor. 


It's located at 8970 Brooks Road in a strip mall.


Order at the counter, collect your food then sit down at one of the few tables inside.


The Restaurant Week Menu was $10 for lunch. It included 2 meats (half portions of each), 2 sides and a fountain drink. I chose ribs & pulled pork and they were a good serving size. The ribs were my favorite. Fall-off-the-bone good. I chose cornbread and white rice for my sides. The cornbread was moist and served with honey butter.


My husband ordered ribs & smoked brisket and he liked both. He thought the baked beans could have been cooked longer but he also enjoyed the cornbread.

Even without the Restaurant Week menu, their lunches are inexpensive. Can't wait to go back and try the rest of the menu.



2019 03 02

No comments:

Post a Comment