Search This Blog

Thursday, December 6, 2018

Getting Something to Drink

We were in Hong Kong in October and it was hot. Fortunately, there are a lot of drink options.

There are vending machines all over town and you can use your Octopus card at the machines.


McDonald's sells Sparkling Green Apple Tea.


The tea was HK$18.50 ($2.35). There were little pieces of fruit in the bottom of the cup. I think the fruit was fruit cocktail but a higher quality than Libby's.


We also found Boba Tea at Kingyo, located at 8 Carnarvon Road in Tsim Sha Tsui. I ordered the Passion Fruit Tea with Boba--HK$19 for the tea, HK$3 for the boba.


We tried Boba Tea at Sharetea as well. I had the same Passion Fruit Tea with Boba--HK$22 for the tea, HK$4 for the boba. This one had passion fruit seed. I liked it but my sister found it distracting.



2010 10 08 & 10 09

No comments:

Post a Comment