Search This Blog

Thursday, July 7, 2016

The Perfect Burger

I found a recipe for the Perfect Burger on food.com.



1 egg
1 tsp mustard (I used 1 Tbs dry ranch dressing mix)
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 small onion, finely grated (I sautéed chopped onion)
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 lb ground beef, 85% fat (I used 1 1/2 lb)

Whisk egg in a bowl and add rest of ingredient. Add ground beef and lightly blend. Form into 4 patties.

I browned the burgers in a cast-iron skillet then put it in a 350 degree oven until the inside read 160 degrees. I added a slice of Pepper Jack.

I have to admit this was a very flavorful and juicy burger. I wasn't sure the burger would hold together on the grill. I guess if I didn't add the egg, it would be okay to grill.



2016 07 04

No comments:

Post a Comment