Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Mama's

It's been a while since I've been to Mama's. My husband dragged me to San Francisco early one Sunday morning so he could swim in the bay in preparation for an upcoming Alcatraz swim. I decided to go to Mama's while he was swimming. He hates waiting in line and there's always a line at Mama's so I thought it was perfect.


Mama's is located at 1701 Stockton Street, on Washington Square. It opened at 8 am and I arrived at 8:15 am. The line was already down the block.




After waiting 2 hours in line, I ordered the Dungeness Crab Benedict with Baby Spinach and Homemade Hollandaise Sauce. I finished it in 10 minutes. It was delicious but I'm not sure it's worth a 2-hour wait or the $24.95 price tag. Maybe, if I'm in the neighborhood and there's no line, I'll have it again.



2015 08 02

No comments:

Post a Comment