Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

My Crab Benedict

I tried to recreate the crab benedict from Mama's. My sister had a sous vide stick and we used it to make the poached eggs. It was actually very easy.

1. Toast the English muffin.
2. Saute spinach with some onion then squeeze them dry. Place on top of the English muffin.
3. Spoon crab meat over the spinach. I used the crab in a plastic container from Costco.
4. Poach the eggs. Place eggs in a pot of water. Turn the sous vide stick on and when the eggs are done, crack them over the English muffin.
5. Make Hollandaise sauce and pour over the eggs. I use Ina Garten's recipe:
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/roasted-asparagus-with-hollandaise-recipe.html



It turned out pretty well and I didn't have to wait in line.



2015 11 28

No comments:

Post a Comment